Thursday, 22 September 2011

One layer stamping

Good afternoon everyone

Today I have been busy making cards by various techniques, but also getting started on some one layer stamped cards. I like this style of stamping but like many other things I don't do enough of it.

A club I belong to recently had a demonstration on one-layer stamping & it rather whetted my appetite to start again.

Here is the photo;


I hadn't originally intended putting any more than the flowers & the sentiment on it, but as I looked at the finished card I noticed a small black mark near the fold.  To cover it I stamped the little butterfly, then felt it needed a balancing one at the top of the coloured rectangle.

Now to stamp some more.

Thank you for dropping in - talk to you again soon.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I think that butterflies are often a very useful addition!
Super card.
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

stunning
Thank you very much

LIM Mandi