Wednesday, 7 September 2011

First Blogaversary

Hello everyone
Well - it is so hard to believe that I have reached the end of my first year & beginning of my second year as a blogger.

That's probably due to the fact that during the year I have had some long spells where I haven't posted anything - so have I truly reached this event?.  Well - yes, I think so, as I started on Tuesday 7 September 2010.

As this is new years day for "Ink on my Fingers?" I feel I should make some new years resolutions.  Perhaps I might even be better at keeping them than I am with the ones made each year on 1 January. I promise myself to blog more frequently - I cannot be sure I can write a post every day but I should be able to do better than I have been doing.

To start this new year right I am going to insert a photo of a card I made some time ago - it is to do with friendship & I am sending out to all my friends who read my blog & to those of you who have become followers.  Thank you for your support.
This weekend I am off to Brussels but I usually take my netbook away with me - so I will try & write a post or two in the evenings whilst I am there.  I am hoping to visit a craft shop I have already found information on & I am hoping for something a little different to be there.  Also I am hoping that the Brussels sights will give me some creative ideas.

Thank you for stopping by.

If you would like to leave a comment it will be nice to hear from you/

1 comment:

CraftyJo said...

Happy Blogaversary! Doesn't time fly?

Have a wonderful time in Brussels and think about me in a wild and wet Scarborough for the weekend :(