Friday, 3 June 2011

I won

Hi
I have just been onto some of the challenge blogs that I follow & found that I have won again in another challenge.

My win was over at Crafts 4 Eternity where the challenge was "Alter". My entry is HERE.  Once again this was a winning entry picked out by the random number process - but it is still a win.

I get to pick 3 digi-stamps as my prize - will show them to you when I have received them.

I started entering these challenges for inspiration & to test what I could do - winning prizes is a lovely bonus. Tomorrow I must do some more creating, there are a couple of challenges from last Sunday I have not entered yet.  Better pull my finger out or I will miss them.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations - it's a beautiful project!

CraftyJo said...

Well Done Gloria - this inspiration search is obviously working for you.