Friday, 3 June 2011

Addition of a tutorial - art deco card

Hello everyone
I recently made a very bold statement on Splitcoast Stampers that I would write a tutorial for the above card.  I had written basic notes & posted that on the forum - but it really needed photos. I had also been asked by colleagues & club members if I could do this - so today I have finished all the work on it.

I still have a lot to learn if I am going to do more of these - my computer ran fairly slow at times which was frustrating to say the least.  I did prepare the writing in Word & copy & past it into the blog.  Then I added the photos on Blogger.  I am wondering if I should have done everything in Word & then copy & paste.  I will have to try a small example & see.

So - just click on the Tutorial tab at the top of the screen.  It is a rather lengthy tutorial & that is why I have put it in a page on it's own.

Please do leave comments here if you have any problems - or if you feel it doesn't work.  I look forward to some favourable comments, but I do also happily receive criticisms.  How else would I learn.

2 comments:

Carol said...

No issues...at least not yet...but where is the tutorial located? Thanks very much!

Carol said...

Duh, if I looked closer, it would have seen it....so sorry - you can delete these comments and I'll send another one when I've played with it all. Thank you for taking the time and energy to post this!