Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Two challenges in one

Hello again
I have this time, found two challenges that I can combine together.  I like to find these now & again as it means I have a little more time to perhaps take part in more challenges.

The challenges this time are over at Allsorts & the theme is a Photo Inspiration of a beach scene, & they are celebrating their second birthday with this challenge & a blog hop.  So that's 2 blog hops in one week - it's a wonder I have any energy left!

The other challenge I am joining in is over at ATC Challenge where their theme is Beach or Seaside. It's been a little while since I made an ATC so that is the route I took. 

Now! I do not have any beach themed stamps so I couldn't stamp this.  I can't draw - so that is that method out.

So I found a copyright free image of the sand snowman & just fell in love with it.  What a great sense of humour the person who created it had.
I mounted the picture onto dark blue card to frame it & then fortunately found that I still had these lovely little sea themed embellishments tucked away in a box.  I knew they would come in handy one day.

So it's Happy Birthday to Allsorts & thank you to both blogs for their challenges.

6 comments:

Judie aka Craftymess said...

that is gorjuss love it !! that little seahorse is just wonderful

thanks for playin with us at ATC Challenge blog

Hugs
Judie xx

brenda said...

A really great TC and perfect for my photo inspiraton.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck with the blog hop.

B x

chrissy xx said...

One great summer-time Snowman! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Mummylade said...

this is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us at the Allsorts challenge this week!

Abbie721 said...

Great scene, love the shells,seahorse. Thank you for joining us over at ATC Challenge Blog xx

Caro said...

really really cute, love it, thanks for joining in with ATC challenge blog
xx