Monday, 30 May 2011

Try it on Tuesday challenge ... scrapling

Hi everyone
I love making cards of different & sometimes unusual sizes & discovered Scraplings a short while ago, & Scraplings is the theme over at Try It On Tuesday.  Here is my entry;

I started by changing the colour of the white card with Distress Inks, using Vintage Photo, Fired Brick & Crushed Olive.  The tree image is a set from  Kanban called  "Autumn Silhouettes" & the words are from Lavinia Stamps, which was stamped in archival black.

The design was finished off with a little black ribbon with a faux bow.

A Scrapling is "Traditionally" the piece left over from a card that has been reduced to a square &  usually measures 2.50" x 11.0" & is folded in half.

I must now quickly add this post to my blog & pop across to Try it on Tuesday before the challenge finishes - as a new one is given tomorrow.

There will be another post after this one with a project that fitted three - yes 3 - blog challenges. 

I will talk to you again in a few moments.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Cazro said...

Thanks for playing along with our Scrapling challenge at TIOT. I love the colours you chose, plus the different angles of the words adds extra interest. Hope to see you again. Caz