Sunday, 15 May 2011

Port Sunlight Rubber Stamp Festival

Hi everyone - I just had to pop back in today (16 May) to correct the entry for CaroLines website.

Yesterday saw the Spring Stamp Festival at Port Sunlight run by HSNW, of which I am a club member & one of the organisers of the festival.

Once again we had a wonderful turn out of visitors & our retailers really put on a good display, enticing us with lots & lots of stamping goodies.

I have to say I was very reserved in my purchases - a beautiful butterfly duo stamp from CaroLines. Plus a rather interesting "fantasy" stamp which I purchased from Creative Pastimes, & right now cannot remember the make.  It was a new set unique to CP.  Of course I also spent some money on essentials like card, & found some delightful little canvasses.  Ooh yes & I bought the cuttlebug shim that has been designed by Gordon of Once Upon A Stamp.  It was also great to see Gordon looking so well after his horrible health scare recently.

Today I have been looking around the various challenge sites to see what is new & what I am going to participate in & try to be a little earlier with my entries this week.  It was a shame about the problem with Blogger last week as many blogs seem to have lost postings & more importantly the lovely comments left by visitors.

Thank you for popping in & please come back again.

No comments: