Saturday, 14 May 2011

I have won - again!

Ooh - it's such fun & I am walking around looking a bit like a Cheshire Cat.  The trouble is the cat slowly disappears & the smile remains.  I could do with a bit of me disappearing at the moment - but never mind.

What did I win with ? It was the challenge over at CRAFT & was a sketch challenge.  The picture is HERE in my blog.  As the winner my card was chosen by the random number generator - but my card was also picked by one of the team for the Top 3.  So I get to have those lovely badges on my blog.

It was a little frustrating this week when Blogger went awry - which meant that I couldn't visit other blogs & leave comments about their lovely cards.  I also missed out on a couple of challenges - but that's my fault too through dragging my heels in getting the challenges done. Must do better this week.

Hope you are all well & thank you for popping by.

No comments: