Monday, 9 May 2011

CRAFT Challenge 101 - Sketch

Hi everyone
I have entered two challenges today & this is the first one.  It's for "CRAFT Challenge" & the challenge this week is a sketch - this one;

and here is my card;

 I used Card-io stamps from their Majestix range.  The watering can is part of a set including some vases & the flowers, leaves & butterfly are from the Oriental Blossom set.  The background paper is one left over from a challenge I entered recently & went well with the pink theme. I am not sure where the greeting is from as I found it on my desk stuck to the underside of an ink pad - so I have to go through all my unmounted stamps to find it's correct home. Wendy from Card-io visited one of my stamp clubs last week & demonstrated this watering can (where she doesn't ink the top of it so that the flowers can cascade over without the hard lines of the watering can showing), & I was so taken with it I decided to use it in this challenge.  Below is a closeup photo of the watering can;

I hope you like looking at my little card - please leave a comment it is always appreciated.
Thank you for popping in.

5 comments:

KarenB said...

Your card is lovely! I love the mass of flowers stamped over the watering can. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is a super card. I have some of these stamps somewhere, don't think I have ever used them though.
Sue

Nikbee said...

A really pretty card. I love the flowers in your image.

Nikki x (GDT for CRAFT for May)

Paddington fan said...

This is so pretty, I love the cascading flowers. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week for our sketch challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

carol said...

pretty sweet card, thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at CRAFT, x carol