Wednesday, 25 May 2011

C.R.A.F.T Birthday & blog hop

Hello & welcome to my blog.

This week I have joined in the C.R.A.F.T challenge & blog hop for their second birthday.  It is the first time I have joined in a blog hop I was never very sure about it - but it was most enjoyable & you get to see lots of lovely work by other crafters.

Here is the birthday card I made for them. 

I really love this message stamp & use it quite a lot.  It makes a change to having an image on the card front & it can be dressed up in different ways. 

Recently I have found myself more & more using a Nestabilitie die to frame it. 

I also just love using direct to paper with it as well, mainly using Distress Inks. 

As I finished the card I found the little flowers which were just the right colour & some coppery/amber coloured gems that just fitted the centres of the flowers.

Happy Birthday C,.R.A.F.T -  thank you for all the great challenges.

1 comment:

chrissy xx said...

A really pretty card! LOve your colours. Finger crossed for the Challenge.
Chrissyxx