Sunday, 29 May 2011

Blog Challenge last week at CRAFT

Hi everyone
Well! how lucky have I been recently.  This weekend I learnt that I have won two stages of the blog hop at CRAFT which took place last week.

At each stage of the blog hop you leave a message & then at the end of the week the blog owner picks one of those messages to win their blog prize which is often donated by a stamp retgailer.  I was selected on two blogs - the first one I heard about was from Kevin, & the second one was from Carol.  Both of  them were giving gift vouchers for digital stamps.  Isn't it fun?  Once I have received the stamps I will show you what I chose.

Right now I am off to make some cards for this weeks challenges & more importantly some birthday cards for family & friends that are coming up soon.

Thank you for dropping by.
Talk some more later.

No comments: