Sunday, 1 May 2011

Allsorts - Oriental

Oriental is one of my favourite subjects & I do rather over use one particular stamp & out it came again today, & it is the theme of the challenge over at Allsorts.  Here is the card, details about it after;

I have another love when it comes to stamping & that is tags.  I have used this stamp on quite a few tags but today I have made a tag card & I have added different embellishments.  The poppy was stamped in Memories Black ink & embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then used Wild Honey & Fired Brick distressing inks to colour the tag. The photo doesn't show the red too well, I will get this photography right sometime.  The little oriental coins are black peel offs.  Sadly I cannot remember where I bought the stamp it is a rubber unmounted stamp.  It could have been The Stampman - but I am not totally convinced.  After creating the tag I adhered it to the front of the tag card.

I enjoyed this challenge due to its theme & it was one of three challenges I entered today.  I am off now to post the others.

Thank you for dropping by.


3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous the stamp is wonderful and your tag and colouring and embellishment do it proud, this is really lovely. XOXO Zoe

brenda said...

A really super creation, I adore poppies.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work and joining in our Oriental theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

B x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous tag, the poppies are fab and the peel offs are great

thankyou for joining in with my oriental theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx