Monday, 25 April 2011

What did I do in February?

Well! it appears I wasn't quite so quiet as I thought & here are the pictures to prove that;


Yes I actually made some Christmas cards in February! 

I had made the decision that if I found partially made images in my bits box they were to be turned into cards.  Those Christmas images & the one of the watermill were actually from samples I made when giving  a talk on rubber stamping to a local WI in January.  So nothing wasted.

Some images I have created in different ways several times.  This is because I make some cards for a fundraising event & it is handy to have the same design in different colours.  Sady I had the need in the matter of a couple of days to make 3 Sympathy cards.

The pastel cards with the silhouettes on were made using some digital images that a friend is designing.  She gave me the opportunity to test them out.  If you would like to see more of what she has created click on her name - CaroLines Digistamps.

So that was my work in February - now to create a slide show for March.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I am liking your idea of a slideshow, more beautiful cards.
Caroline is also a friend of mine, we belong to the same forum.
Hugs
Christine xx