Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Second Prize in CD Sunday challenge

I am sitting here a very happy person as I have just found out that I have won second prize in their Sunday 18 April challenge.  The theme was "Happy Birthday" as it was their birthday.

You can click HERE if you want to see a photo on this blog of the card I made, & also you can go over to the CD Sunday Challenge to see it as well,  along with the winning card & the prizes.

The winner's card was absolutely beautiful a very worth winner.  Do go & take a look.

Talk soon.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Well done. I have just posted a comment under your prize winning card. I didn't see your posting here.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Christine said...

Well done, a worthy prize winner. Look forward to seeing more creations from you.
Hugs
Christine xx