Thursday, 28 April 2011

My Time to Craft Challenge

Hello everyone
After a little but of surfing the net for more challenges I stumbled on My Time to Craft & their challenge this week is "Perfect Pets".  This gave me a chance to use one of the Pampered Pets stamps.  Here is the photo;

The colours look a little paler than they actually are even though they are fairly pastel.  I didn't want too much colour & was helped in my decision with the free mini set of Pampered Pets that was on the front of the DoCrafts Creativity magazine a while back.  All the papers were this lovely pale pink & mint colour. In my stash I had just the right shade of pink & mint flat back pearls & mint ribbon, & also some pale pink paper that I could use the border punch on for one of the layers, & the layers for the 2 flowers.

Yes I am pleased with that one.

I created a card for another challenge today as well, so I am now off to do my second post.


1 comment:

patriziawithaz said...

Thanks for joining our Perfect Pets challenge at MTTCC this week Misty's Mum. The image is super and the design fab x Hope we see you again soon x