The designs I decided to use & how I created them are very clean & simple - no fancy shapes & lots of layers & embellishments. Some will be used by me personally & some are to go towards my fund-raising box of cards.
Ooh! I did also make two cards that used up the left over backing paper & toppers from the owl challenge card I made a couple of weeks ago.
For one group I returned to my oriental poppy stamp & coloured my card with distress inks the image was stamped in memories archival ink & quickly embossed with clear EP. Again I stamped the images on tags - I do so like working on tags. One was made with Red Brick, one with Stormy Sky & the last one with Wild Honey. I found a little wooden mounted bamboo stamp in the drawer that I had forgotten I had & stamped the edges of the base cards in the matching inks. Here they are;
The other stamped images I did were of a vintage car. I have had this car a long time & every so often I think I won't use it any more & consider selling it - then out of the blue it seems just the right stamp to have. I used local area map taken off Google for the background papers. Here they are;
I might as well show you the two owl cards as well;
Please pop back & see.