Thursday, 28 April 2011

Allsorts Challenge

Here I am again with another post today.

Another blog that I discovered earlier that has challenges is Allsorts & their theme this week is "April Showers".  Here is the photo of my card;


When I saw the theme of this challenge I just had to join in - I have had this lovely frog stamp for some years & he gets an outing every so often.  It was him time to shine again now.

I cut the leaf & its stem that he is using as an umbrella plus his hand to give the image some height.  In my box of gems I found these clear ones which I hope look like raindrops.  The image is coloured with Promarkers but the card could have done with having a smoother surface for a better finish.

I am looking forward to future challenge on this website.

Thank you for popping in to take a peek.

1 comment:

Fleur said...

A lovely card, I love the image & the little gems are the perfect touch
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx