Friday, 28 January 2011

Theme Thursday ....... Red & Black

Hello everyone


This morning I looked through the challenge sites & spotted three challenges I fancied joining, one of them was "Red & Black" over at Theme Thursday

I liked the sound of black & red - but did I have enough items to join this challenge?  In clearing my desk from some earlier work I noticed in one of my see through drawers a red tag.  Then lo & behold at the bottom of the drawer was a black one.  Here is the photo of the tag - how I made it follows


I love this lady stamp & it works in lots of different ways.  In fact I have used it on another challenge as you will see.

So! I laid the red tag over the black tag  aligning the holes then trimmed the shoulders on the red tag to match.  I stamped the lady in black Versafine & embossed with clear EP, in my ribbon box I found some black ribbon & then some red ribbon.  I used the little sentiment to fill the negative space at the top inking & embossing as before.  It needed a little something else - so I took a cream flower & coloured it with black Promarker then stuck a red jewel in the centre.  Voila! red & black tag.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

beautiful tag!