Friday, 28 January 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp .... Sketch 45

Hi here I am again!  Three times in one day!

This is the third challenge that caught my eye today & is sketch based - Emmas Sketch #45 over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Here is the card & sketch, how I made it follows



Now! this photo shows up just how squiggly my outlines are - I am due an eye test next week - this shows I really need it.  Anyway!  I used three different background papers & my favourite sentiment stamp which I am using quite a lot as a focal image.  I stamped it in dark green ink & embossed it with clear EP, then cut it out with deckle edge scissors & finished it by using the same ink to just colour the edge.  The small sentiment was treated in the same way.  I decided that the layers needed defining so used thin gold border peel-offs.  If it wasn't for the squiggly lines I am quite pleased with the finish.

No comments: