Saturday, 20 November 2010

Christmas Cards

Well! here I am back again after nearly another weeks break.

But I have been busy - making Christmas cards for members of my three clubs here in North Wales.  I like to give one to each member & I have to say I do find it easier to make that many with the same design, strange as it seems.  So I cannot put any photos on my blog yet - perhaps a slide show of cards just after Christmas.  But another thing we do at the clubs is make a card for a lucky dip at our final meeting for the year which means that everyone gets a card from the club.  For two of the clubs this meeting is held almost the last week of November & the third club it is the first week in December.

I also make a Christmas card for each of the colleagues & their partners, who work with my partner Bob.  So I have sorted the images I will be working with & have more or less decided on the design or style.  So this weekend will probably be the making up weekend.

Here are the pictures of the images I will be using for those cards - I am creating a CD designed card - that is - the papers & images are from a craft CD.  These were from a CD called "Christmaz Pyramidz 2 (2008) by CardzCardzCardz




Here are two of my lucky dip cards;




Now I must go & make some more Christmas cards, finish the ones for Bobs colleagues, & I have a wedding anniversary card to make for Bob's daughter who lives in the USA, & a masculine birthday card for my 84 year old cousin, bless him.

No comments: