Monday, 8 November 2010

Birthday Card

Saturday was our daughter-in-laws birthday & I can today show the card that I made for her - sadly no stamping - but I was pleased with the finished result & I even used a little glitter.  That's something else I am known for - I am not a great glitter fan.

Here is the card;

The papers & toppers were amongst my stash saved from past "Making Cards" magazine & are pretty shades of link/.lilac.  I was rather pleased when I noticed that the little greeting tags had both "Happy Birthday" & "Someone Special" - which fitted very nicely.  I do love making easel cards & have started now making them different shapes rather than the standard square or the shape as above.

Well! I am off now to search my favourite challenge blogs & see what I can take part in this week.  So watch this space for how I get on.


1 comment:

CraftyJo said...

Very pretty Gloria, I too love easel cards and have made one recently out of two CD's hinged together and yet standing like an easel. A lot of scope for all sorts of shapes there.