Saturday, 16 October 2010

Theme Thursday - Pink

This is my entry for the challenge at Theme Thursday this week - which is Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  More information after the picture;



The sentiment on the tag is not clear but is the word Believe, it is one of those block peel-offs with the word cut out of it.  I covered & decorated the tag with papers which were designed by Nancy Watts & appeared in a back issue of the magazine Making Cards. In this picture it looks more lilac than pink - but it is pink.

Pink is not a colour I work with very much - in fact very little, but I wanted to take part in this challenge.  There are not many people whose lives have not been affected by this dreadful disease in some way & it is to be hoped that soon there will be a cure.

3 comments:

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful pink tag- I don't use pink alot either but it's a good challenge. This is lovely work!

Kelly said...

beautiful!

Hermine said...

Beautiful tag