Sunday, 31 October 2010

Lack of my own creations

It's been a while since I blogged & this has been due to pulls on my time, plus a new health problem.  Still hopefully its on its way out of my system now.
As I haven't done any stamping or creating of my own I thought I would pop in some pictures of some fantastic craft work I saw in France during my holiday back in April this year.
There is about 21 pictures in this slide-show but I actually took a total of 61.  There were a few of the surrounding scenery - but some of the creations were a little risque - so I thought it better not to put those up on the blog, although they are harmless enough.  The last thing I would want to do is upset anyone.  Although the items including the larger sculptures are all made from fund items - such as spanners, bicycle chains. 
Hopefully tomorrow will restart MY creativity again.  That's not grammatically correct is it!
Enjoy the pictures - I just hope they are big enough for you to see details.  They should be alright in the closeups.



No comments: