Tuesday, 19 October 2010

CD Sunday Challenge - Monochrome

Well my decision on what to do for this challenge was not as instant as I thought.  I had great fun for a couple of hours going through my CD's trying to decide which one to use.

So! at CD Sunday Challenge the theme this week is "Monochrome" - here is my entry - details follow the picture;

The image is from Ooh La La Creations CD - "Watercolour Memories" & this particular image is called French Steps.  Once I saw it I knew it was the one to use as it invoked memories of my holiday in France this year.

I printed out the background paper & the decoupage page - but as I worked on it I decided not to do all the decoupage layers but to do just one & to frame that in matching dark blue card the same as the main image & the base card.  The dark blue ribbon was attached around the main decoupage layer & the little bow adhered to the top the point of the top layer.

9 comments:

Tess said...

What a gorgeous card - just love that image. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

Anne said...

So glad you could join in with us at CD Sunday this time. Your card is soft and stunning. Hugs x

starcyl said...

This is such a pretty card and so gentle an image. So glad you managed to share it with us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday .xxx

Wendi said...

Wow that is gorgeous I love how you did the middle with just one and then framed it
May we add it to our gallery
Wendi(ooh la la creations)

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Lovely card, Gloria

Christine said...

Beautiful card, lovely image, thanksa for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week
Christine xx

Purple Crazy said...

Stunning card, it is very French isn't it (I live there part of the year) thanks for joiing us CD Sunday xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.