Saturday, 9 October 2010

Aaaah!!!!!!!!!! Feet up & a cup of tea.

Today I spent only a couple of hours at the HSNW Stamp Festival - a most unusual thing for me as normally I am there all day, being one of the organisers.

Due to a health problem this year I have taken a bit of a back seat this time - but decided I would at least pop along & see everyone.  Plus, of course spend some money.  I had one main purchase in mind & that was the new craft mat that has been invented by Gordon of Once Upon A Stamp - one side has been treated so that it is non-slip.  This means when doing all that lovely blending of ink a la Tim Holtz - the mat will stay put - making the job easier.

I also bought a stamp from Mary K of StampCamp USA which should give me a challenge.......

I have just token a few moments out from blogging to see if Mary had a photo of it on her website, but I couldn't find it.  I will scan it tomorrow & put a photo of it on here, then in a couple of days hopefully a photo of what I have created with it.

At the festival there is a competition which this festival was for a card using only black & white.  The table was absolutely covered with cards & for the first time for quite a while I had entered as well with the card I posted yesterday for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Now to put my feet back up & relax.  If you live near enough do visit our festival it is amazing & in May we will be holding our 25th festival.  Just click on the link at the top of this post for more information.

No comments: