Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Tag in a Pocket

Hello again - gosh 2 posts in one day.

I am back to show you my entry for the challenge over at Tag You're It.  This time its -  Tag in a Pocket.

My pocket has four tags in it - actually its four pockets with a tag in each.  When I saw the challenge I thought - at last I can use a project I found on the Internet a couple of months ago & have been meaning to try it.  So here it is.  I have used mini photos on the tags of a recent family wedding.  The pockets?  They are recycled toilet roll inners.  The papers to decorate the pockets were some 8x8 scrapbook pages I had - unfortunately already taken out of the pad & I can't remember whose they are.  Really must remember now to note where I get materials from.  The main colour at the wedding was burgundy this deep pink was the closest I could get to it.

I enjoyed making this & I think it will become a project at the clubs that I run.  so start saving toilet roll inners ladies.


The pocket


The Tags

Now to upload them on the Tag You're It blog.


2 comments:

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Lovely colours Gloria

Meggymay said...

Its beautiful, a fantastic keepsake.