Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Something Sweet

OK! I am back to blogging after a few days break.

The challenge over at Sunday CD Challenge was "Something Sweet".  Now I don't have a lot of cutie sweetie CD's but recently I did purchase Seraphina & Friends.  So that is the CD I turned to.  Turning to the CD is easy - the difficulty arises in choosing which image. Finally I decided on the little mouse on the swing, but which one - I chose the letter L because it is the first letter of my surname.  I made a very simple easel card, putting a smaller image on the raised panel to act as the stop.  I added a little glitter on the swing chains, plus a button at the other end of the front banner, then I wrote "cute as a button" on the panel.  My hand-writing is not too good - I really should have printed it off on the computer, especially as I have some Safmat to print on.

Now I have loaded the photo I can see that I had a light behind it - you cannot see through the topper quite that much in real life.




and here's a close up of the stop panel;

Now to link it to CD Sunday Challenge blog.


5 comments:

Anne said...

What a delightful card, thanks for joining in at CD Sunday. Look forward to seeing you again next week when it's a sponsored challenge with a goodie to win. Hugs xx

PS - if you even have probs uploading your pic just leave a link in the comments and we will pick it up there. Anne x

Tess said...

Wow! That is sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

Christine said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week. Hope we see you next week as we have a sponsored challenge with a goodie to be won.
Christine xx

starcyl said...

She is a sweetie and you have made a lovely card with this image. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday. xx

Anne said...

Sorry, my fault - I put .co.uk when it should have been .com! Please try to email again. Hugs x