Sunday, 19 September 2010

Clean & Simples challenge

Today I have made a card for the Clean & Simple challenge over on Crafty Cardmakers.

I had started working towards entering into a cd challenge but due to various reasons I ended up leaving it too late to enter. So with a little change of direction I am still able to use it.  Here is the card - the little pink border is just the coloured paper I have to lay behind it on the scanner.  The scanner lid has a white inside so you can't tell where a card ends if the colour isn't put behind.



The floral spray is from My Craft Studio - No Stamp Required Florals CD, & the oval shape was cut with a Coluzzle template.  The image has been coloured with watercolour pencils & the sentiment produced on my computer. After playing with the layout I decided to place it on an angle & to have the image layer off centre.